These Baked Sweet Potato Chips are a chips lover’s dream come true. You won’t believe how easy this is to make! These are perfect paired with Beef Nachos or Guacamole!
- 5 sweet potatoes
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice thinly.
- In a large bowl, mix the sliced sweet potatoes with coconut oil and salt. Then, place the chips in a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Do not stack the sweet potatoes.
- Bake for 10 minutes then flip the chips to lie on the other side. Bake for another 10 minutes then remove chips as they turn brown until all of the chips are cooked well.