This fluffy and creamy Cauliflower Mash is such a delicious recipe that you will forget about mashed potatoes. They are super easy to make as well!
- Chop cauliflower and place in a food processor.
- Pulse until cauliflower is broken in to small pieces. It should become smooth in texture with minimal solid pieces left.
- Heat a large pan and place butter or coconut oil. Once oil is hot, add in the cauliflower and sprinkle with salt. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Add in the almond milk and let the cauliflower cook for 10 minutes. Add more salt and pepper if you wish and mix together.
- Once the liquid gets absorbed into the cauliflower and you are left with a mashed texture, remove the cauliflower from the pan and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Top with thyme or rosemary if you want. Serve immediately.