I love a good, delicious, hearty banana bread. I think it’s a snack that’s loved by a lot of people, too! This recipe is great for using up overripe bananas.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F and prepare a loaf pan. Line the pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, mashed bananas, vanilla and coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl or container, mix the rest of the ingredients. Then, slowly stir together the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. You can also use an electric mixer but not to over mix the batter.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. The color should be deep golden brown.
- Set aside to cool and slice before serving.