This Easy Paleo Guacamole a classic comfort food. It pairs beautifully with our Baked Sweet Potato Chips. A super easy, must try recipe! Don’t forget you can freeze left over avocados for a few weeks if they are air-locked.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and place in a bowl.
- In the same bowl, squeeze the fresh lemon juice. Add in the salt and pepper.
- Roughly mash with a fork to mix the avocado, the juice, the salt and the pepper together.
- Add in the tomato, onion and cilantro and combine the ingredients with the fork. Stop when you get your desired texture.
- Sit in the fridge for 30 minutes for the flavor to sharpen.