This delicious and tasty Ground Beef Taco recipe is just what you need for a quick lunch or dinner meal. It’s tasty and tastes incredible with our Tortilla Wraps!
- Heat pan over medium heat for 5 minutes and then add avocado oil. Let it heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, sauté onions for 10 minutes or until they turn soft and slightly brown.
- Add in the ground and stir. Try to separate the meat for the flavor to soak in and so that the meat gets cooked evenly. After awhile, add in the cauliflower rice and combine.
- Stir for 10 minutes until the meat is cooked and the color turns brown. Add paleo taco seasoning, tomato paste and water.
- Stir occasionally to make sure everything is combined. Do this for about 10 minutes.
- The meat will now smell good and then cook for 5 minutes more until the water is completely absorbed.
- Serve with our recipe for Paleo Tortilla Wraps.