A perfect mixture of healthy nutrients to fuel a busy day. Surely you will love the flavorful combo of apple and cinnamon.
- 1 cup canned full-fat unsweetened coconut milk plus more for serving
- Date syrup or maple syrup, as required
- ½ teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons golden milled flax meal
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons dried apple bits
- Fresh apple slices, for topping
- In a small pan, add 1 cup of coconut milk, date syrup and vanilla extract over medium heat and cook until coconut milk melts into liquid milk.
- Stir in flour, flax meal, chia seeds and cinnamon and salt and cook for about 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Transfer the mixture into a serving bowl with extra coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Garnish with apple bits and slices and serve.
Top this cereal with almonds for a nutty texture.