You won’t believe how easy it is to make this Paleo Bacon-Wrapped Chicken. It’s really delicious and appetizing! Serve this for parties and special occasions and you will never go wrong.
- Marinate chicken breasts overnight. The night before cooking, sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder to chicken breasts and put it in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Line a baking pan with a baking sheet or foil.
- Slice the chicken to strips for about 1 1/2 inches thick then wrap each piece in a slice of bacon.
- Place each on a wire rack set over the baking pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the honey, mustard, vinegar and pepper.
- Brush the bacon-wrapped chicken with the mix and cook for 13 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and flip the bacon-wrapped chicken pieces. Brush again with the mix and cook for another 13 minutes. You will know it's cooked when the bacon turns brown.