Great for kids and adults alike. This creamy porridge makes a satisfying breakfast that is rich in nutrients and energy. A perfect start to the day.
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 6 tablespoons coconut shreds
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1½ teaspoons golden milled flax meal
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Honey for drizzling
- 3-4 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- For porridge: In a pan, add almond milk over medium heat and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for about 1-2 minutes or until soft.
- Transfer the porridge into a serving bowl and drizzle with honey.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and walnuts and serve.
Sprinkling of ground cinnamon will add a nice touch in this porridge.