These Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies are to die for. They taste so good! These are chewy, tasty but better yet they are super healthy! Just what my sweet tooth is seeking.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate (chopped or you can use chips)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Prepare an ungreased cookie sheet that can accomodate around 15 cookies.
- In a bowl, combine all the following ingredients together: egg, coconut oil, coconut sugar, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix these ingredients together: almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- Next, mix the contents of the two bowls together until you are able to form a dough.
- Add in and fold the dark chocolate and then stir so the chocolate is spread evenly. You can use a spatula or you can use your freshly washed and clean hands.
- Scoop the dough into the baking sheet. Leave room in between each and gently flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes then turn off the oven. Leave it in for 3 more minutes before taking it out. Let it cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!