A sinfully delicious pudding that will put a smile on any chocolate lovers face. This pudding is creamy, rich and bursting with chocolate yumminess.
- In a large bowl add ¼ cup f coconut milk and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Keep aside for about 5 minutes or unit gelatin dissolves completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan, add remaining coconut over medium heat and cook until warmed through.
- Add chocolate chips and cook until melted completely, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in vanilla extract and salt.
- Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Slowly, add warm chocolate mixture into the bowl of gelatin mixture, beating continuously until smooth.
- Divide mixture into serving bowls and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours or until set.
- Garnish with extra chocolate chips and banana slices and serve.
If you like extra smooth pudding, then strain the mixture through a mesh strainer before transferring in serving bowls.