This chocolate torte is simply delicious. So rich and decadent, but full of paleo goodness! Server with strawberries and you have yourself a paleo Valentines Day recipe!
for 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Microwave chocolate and coconut oil in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, honey, vanilla, and salt. With a hand-mixer, beat for 3-5 minutes, or until frothy.
- Add half of the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture. Fold until incorporated.
- Add remaining half and repeat.
- Divide mixture evenly among lightly greased 4-inch (10 cm) ramekins.
- Place ramekins onto a baking tray. Place tray onto the top oven rack. Fill the bottom of the baking tray with an inch (2 ½ cm) of water. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the center of the torte is set and no longer jiggly.
- Let cool before serving.
- Garnish to your liking.