Is there anything better than a warm cake with hot molten chocolate oozing from its center? This gooey molten lava chocolate cake takes first prize on our paleo friendly yummy desserts list.
- Preheat the oven to 230C / 450F.
- Grease 2 (6-ounce ramekins. Arrange the ramekins onto a baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave for about 60 seconds.
- Stir well and microwave until chocolate is melted completely, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- In a medium bowl, add coconut sugar, eggs, egg yolk and salt and beat until well combined.
- Add the chocolate mixture and gently, stir to combine.
- Add almond flour and tapioca starch and mix until just combined.
- Divide the mixture into the prepared ramekins evenly.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and keep onto a wire rack to cool in the ramekins for about 1 minute.
- Carefully, run a very thin paring knife around the edge of each cake.
- Carefully, invert each cake onto a dessert plate and keep aside for about 10 seconds.
- Serve immediately with the garnishing of raspberries and mint leaves.
For a fabulous cake, grab quality ingredients.