A perfect choice for a paleo follower who loves healthy desserts. These 4 ingredient brownies are a nice change from the typical brownies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously, grease an 8×4- inch loaf pan.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and with an electric mixer, beat until well combined.
- Place the mixture into prepared loaf pan evenly and with the back of the spoon, smooth the surface.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and place onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into 8 equal sized brownies and serve.
Tip: For clean cuts, use plastic knife for slicing the brownies.