Paleo Stuffed Chicken Breasts is a truly mouth watering chicken meal with a twist that will leave you wanting more. These are bursting with flavor.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 grass-fed chicken cutlets, sliced thinly into¼-inch thickness
- ½ green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- For marinade: in a small bowl, add all ingredients and beat until well combined.
- In a large ziploc bag, add chicken cutlets and marinade.
- Seal the bag and shake to coat well.
- Refrigerate to marinate for at least 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 190C/ 375F.
- Remove chicken cutlets from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Arrange the chicken cutlets onto a smooth surface.
- Arrange 6 bell pepper slices in the center of each chicken cutlet and then roll up.
- With toothpicks, secure each roll to seal the filling.
- Arrange the rolls onto the prepared baking dish, seam side down.
- Coat the top of each chicken roll with reserved marinade.
- Bake, uncovered for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Don’t forget to secure the rolls with toothpicks.