The key to a really good Taco is what’s wrapped around it. Well, I’m proud to say that my recipe for Paleo Tortillas is a must try! They’re delicious and have just 5 ingredients. This recipe uses cassava flour which is made from the root of the yuca plant.
- In a bowl, mix together cassava flour with garlic powder and salt. Add in the oil and warm water.
- Knead the dough until it is evenly mixed.
- Divide the dough equally into 4 pieces.
- Roll each dough into a ball and place in between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Cook in a tortilla press for 1.5 minutes, OR
- With a rolling pin, roll each ball of dough until it is around 1/8 inch think and 5 inches long.
- Turn the heat up to medium high and then cook the tortilla for 1.5 minutes per side or until it starts to look cooked.