These tuna salad filled avocados make a great, quick and easy lunch. This tasty dish gets its creaminess from the avocados and packs a mouth-watering punch with a dash of onion and fresh lemon juice.
- 1 large avocado, halved with stone removed
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5-ounce cooked tuna
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, add onion, and lemon juice and mash until well combined.
- Add tuna, salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Divide the tuna mixture in both avocado halves evenly.
- Serve immediately.