Roasted Sweet Potatoes are a great snack for when you’re feeling hungry. It’s easy to adjust this recipe to your taste with just some herbs and spices. It’s a really quick and filling snack!
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Start off by washing the sweet potatoes thoroughly. Peel and chop into small squares around 1-inch each.
- Peel and chop the onion into strips.
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss the sweet potatoes and onions then add in the coconut oil to coat them evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together - garlic powder, cinnamon, pepper, rosemary and salt.
- Pour the content of the smaller bowl to the sweet potato bowl and toss everything together.
- Place in a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes become tender.