Cooking meatballs in a slow cooker makes them super moist and tasty.
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 large egg
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Make meatballs: In a large bowl, mix together beef, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Form into 24 meatballs and place into slow cooker.
- Make sauce: In another large bowl, mix crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, oregano, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 5 1/2 hours, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.